Wednesday 27 May 2015

Dance Like No One’s Watching!

So, being a young girl in a busy, not so friendly world means I do have my own days of feeling low, days when I feel like the end of the ladder, or days when I feel lonely as if nobody really cared. If you say that you have never experienced it, I consider it sheer blasphemy because trusts me, you always go through these feelings once a while, sometimes when you experience a heartbreak or sometimes maybe just like that your life seems worthless and you are clueless about what to do with it. Such mood swings does not mean that you have a mental illness or that you are a psycho freak, these are just some stages of your emotions, you should be glad that at least you experience emotions, unlike many others out there.



What when these days dawn upon you, what do you do? My friends have huge ice cream buckets, while some of them take a vacation, but you know what I do, I dance! So my mom says ever since I was a child, I would stop crying at two things: food and music, and then she used to give me a banana to eat, while I would rock back and forth (sort of head banging) all through the music. Dance surely is a way of letting out your fears, your anguish, your worries and your tensions! One hot extreme dance warm up and you even forget what tensions are. Moreover, with the advent of the best dance academy in Delhi, dance has sort of become the most favourite hobby for kids! So while on one hand they go to school in the morning, they rush to dance classes in the evening! It is a great way to let your children learn to express themselves, moreover, it is a healthy activity too because it includes stretching and rhythmic breathing.

So much is the popularity of dance, that it is now slowly becoming a promising profession, with institutes like National school of drama encouraging you to dance, ladies you better dance your worries and fears out, dance like no one’s watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment